Is Kingslands a buying group?
- No, Kingslands is not a Buying Group. Kingslands an online platform that allows you to purchase your farm inputs online. The live prices you receive are bespoke and optimised for you and your farm.
How much does it cost?
- Visiting the platform is free to all farmers. You can also browse the website without having an account. You will only be asked to pay for the products you wish to order.
Why should I use Kingslands?
- Among other benefits, Kingslands provides an efficient and digital way of buying and selling fertilisers. Moreover, you can use kingslands a price discover and platform, to compare prices with your usual suppliers and make sure you're getting the best deal for your business.
Why do I need to enter my postcode?
- Entering your postcodes, helps us find the best offer available in the market for your business. You will get a bespoke farm-gate price for your inputs.
How can I get help?
- If you have any question or need help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We
will help the best way we can. Our support team is available to assist you 7 days / week
from 8am to 7pm, you can contact us:
● By telephone: 0207 1834010
● Via Email at: email@example.com
- If you have any question or need help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will help the best way we can. Our support team is available to assist you 7 days / week from 8am to 7pm, you can contact us:
Which suppliers use Kingslands?
- Kingslands works with both national and local suppliers of fertilisers. Every month more suppliers are joining Kingslands. If you're interested in selling your products to farmers online and using Kingslands as a new distribution channel, you can visit our Become a Seller page for more information.
Will I get a better deal with Kingslands?
- When buying inputs such as fertilisers, our technology works for you behind the scenes. The Marketplace connects you with our network of partner sellers and hauliers. Our highly complex algorithms will optimise the supply chain and provide you with our best offer possible. We also update our prices regularly, depending on market dynamics, ultimately making sure you’re getting the best deal for your business.
Is Kingslands FIAS Certified?
- Yes indeed! Kingslands is a FIAS certified company for the merchanting of fertilisers. Often classified as dangerous and explosive goods, selling fertilisers is highly regulated by the AIC (Agricultural Industries Confederations). Our processes are regularly renewed to ensure the supply chain is safe, reliable, and secure for all industry players.
Who will invoice me and what are the payment terms?
- Net 30 days: Once your goods are received, you will have 30 days from your invoice date to make payment. A £100 deposit will be required to confirm and process your order. Please note that your eligibility for credit is subject to credit approval.
How does Kingslands make its money?
- We have commercial arrangements with our suppliers and hauliers to cover our costs of operation. There is nothing extra to pay for rather than the prices displayed on the website. Making things entirely transparent and simple!